Sunday, March 04, 2012

Mesa Convention Treats

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!  Today I'm going to "RECOVER" from the AMAZING and AWESOME time I had with my GalPals up at the Mesa RubberStamp Convention.  WHAT A HOOT!  We saw LOTS of new product (well....new to us that live in the Tucson area and we don't have ANY scrapbook stores or big chain stores) and many of our SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends were up there and we even stopped at the famous Paradise Bakery and had dinner with many of them.  THANKS LADIES for the FABULOUS DAY!

Today I will be sharing the gifts that I made my GalPals for our trip up to Mesa.  As many of you know.....whenever I take a roadtrip with my friends.....I'm in charge (self appointed) of bringing the gift for everyone for that particular trip.  This trip up to Mesa was NO DIFFERENT.  Here is what I packed up for the three ladies I went up with in my car.............
I started out by making this statement to each of them! 
I simply covered our water bottles with a fun little cover (because ones water bottle should never be naked) and stamped this super fun saying on the front of each water bottle.
I gave each of my galpals a covered water bottle....a bag of candy and a super fun flower note pad with matching pen (took these pictures before I had the matching pen completed for each of the gals).
 Debbie's started out with the Blue one........
And the note pads are just the SU Island Floral BigZ die cut up with ChipBoard and copy paper which have all been bound together with a 1-1/2" binding ring.
 Kris of course had to have one made in Red!
 And here is her floral notepad (sorry for the shadow!).
Not sure what color Linda liked ...... so grabbed some of the new SAB DSP and fixed her up a Peac Parfait colored set.
 LOVE how Linda's set turned out.......
 Of course mine was designed in PINK........
 My notepad holder looks SUPER CUTE tucked inside my Pink Bag!
 And even though Ann loves RED - I had to make her's something different - so came up with this green and blue DSP version.
 I simply love the Island Indigo "A" on Ann's notepad holder.
And here are all our little gifts waiting to be scooped up as I was heading out the door on Saturday morning.  The ladies loved their gifts and both the water and the candy came in handy - but the notepad holder will be useful throughout the year for all the ladies.

THANKS for joining me today - I'm off to go chip away at some projects that have been stacking up in my studio.  My son is coming out to visit me next week and I have a ton of things to get squared away before he arrives.  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Spring Fling pictures with you - Hope you can come back and join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: