Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Stamp Club

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends and MANY THANKS for joining me today.  Today I have the A2 card that we made at my March Stamp Club to share with you.   Let's get started ...........
My card inspiration came from the Stampin Connection SU Demo site and for the life of me ...... I didn't write down who created this card so I could give proper create.  MANY THANKS for creating this fabulous card layout and I was able to create two versions of this card as samples for my club.  I created a distressed/shabby chic version and a CLEAN EDGES version also.
For both versions of this card, we used the "Packed for Dad" stamp set that is currently in the Occasions Mini Catalog on Page 39.  And we also used the "Letter It" Alphabet stamp set along with the "Woodgrain" background stamp set.
This version we distress the edges of all our pieces with the help of our "Cutter Kit" 7-sided distressing tool.  This little tool makes it a snap to give the edges of our cardstock that worn/distressed look.
And here is the Clean/Crisp vesion of that same card .........
We used the "Early Espresso Baker's Twine" to hang our "DAD" banner and then used dimensionals behind each of our letters to add some lift to the front of our card.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the 3"x3" card we made for March Club with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. great "dad" card. i love the pennants with the flagged ends! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete