Friday, March 30, 2012

March Stamp Camp Cards Part Two

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends.  We made it through another week and the plans for the upcoming weekend include a PARTY ........ time in the SUN ....... and some serious PLAY time in my studio.  Hope you have some AMAZING things planned for your weekend.  My share for today are the three remaining cards we made at Stamp Camp in March - so let's get sharing........
 Here's a recap of the cards and projects we made at my March Stamp Camp.
First up today is the little 3x3 card we made.  Our card base was Whisper White and we used a piece of Bashful Blue to stamp our floral image from the "My Friend" stamp set with White Embossing Powder on the outer edge of our cardstock.  We then used the "Curly Label Punch" to punch out a section of our Bashful Blue Cardstock that created the window portion for the front of our card.
We used dimensionals to pop up our entire Bashful Blue panel and then stamped our sentiment from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set onto Bashful Blue cardstock and punched that out with the "Small Oval" punch.  We then added the "Just for you" sentiment to the center of our "Curly Label" punched out section. The last thing we did to this card was add two "Large Pearls" to the top and bottom points of our punched out label that help to add that little something something to complete this darling little card.
My next card is a direct CASE from Jan Frances who made this card for Di Gibbs Spring Fling card swap.  The minute I saw Jan making her swap cards ..... I knew I wanted to use it for an upcoming Stamp Camp.  With Jan's approval ....... I duplicated it for my March Camp.  The flower pots are made from the "Extra Large Oval" punch and all you need to do after you punch out your oval image is to feed it back into the punch and re-punch out a tiny portion to create the opening of your flower pot.  Is this not BRILLIANT OR WHAT!
We used the "Curvy Verses" stamp set for our sentiment ...... and the "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set was used to create the flowers coming out of our flower pots.  All we did was stamp our flowers onto the "Whipser White" panel and then position our two flower pots onto our card with dimensionals.  (We used Whisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral cardstock for our flower pots.)  MANY THANKS JAN FOR CREATING THIS AWESOME AWESOME CARD!
And my last Camp card was this tradtional Easter Egg card that came together with the help of my Big Shot.  We used the "Ovals" BigZ Die to create the eggs ....... and the colorful design zig-zag pieces were from the "Tasteful Trim" die and all we did was cut those pieces down to fit our eggs.
We also used the new "Blushing Bride 3/8" Pleasted Satin Ribbon" with a "SAB Brights Designer Buttons" and the "Modern Label Punch" to create our sentiment.  Super FUN card and honestly - everyones card made that day looked alittle different with the Easter Eggs that were designed for their card.

Many Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the birthday gift that I made my dear friend Gail for her birthday on Thursday.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. love this trio. the "just for you" card reminds me of wedgewood china. very cool. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete