Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kards to Kadie Share Day

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today I have two real quick Kards to Kadie shares for you ..... Let's jump right in .........
My first share today is from my good friend Kris - OH MY GOSH!  Kris sent me this awesome little 3x3 thank you card and I was blown away with the way Kri used this SAB stamp set.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that she didn't punch the image out (with the Modern Label Punch) ..... and that she used her paper snips to trim around the stamped out image to create her focal image.  GREAT CARD Kris and I love not only the pink paper that you used ..... but the ribbon is GORGEOUS!
And my other little share for today is from my very good friend Jan - and it's a sweet little gift that she brought back from Hawaii for me.  Check out how ADORABLE these little flip flop are.  And they are not your normal every day cute flip flops ..... they are an eraser!
The seriously will never be used as an eraser - and only because the CUTENESS of them is off the chart ........ They have a spot all nitched out on my bookcase for DISPLAY ONLY!  Many Thanks Jan for thinking of me and for bringing me back a charming little piece of Hawaii for me to enjoy.

I'll be back tomorrow to share a super fun card I made using paint chips with you.  Hope you can come back to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: