Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Kards To Kadie Share Day

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and MANY THANKS for joining me today.  I have a fabulously yummy little share for you today ...... It's a wonderful card that was made for me by my good friend Ann LaPerre.  Check out what she made for me .......
What makes this card SO EXTRA SPECIAL is ....... it went through three rain storms ....... several night of my night time critters stepping all over it ..... and even had a couple days of the HOT ARIZONA sun baking down on it in my front yard.  But even after all that ...... I found the Valentine's Day bag that Ann told me she secured to my mailbox on Valentine's Day about two weeks later under some bushes in my front yard.  The bag had blown off my mailbox and landed in my yard where it just blended in and was left for me to find it (several weeks later). 
 First up ....... the colors of pink that Ann used on her card were amazing.  She payed special attention to all the fine details of this card and after all the elements that it withstood - the beauty of this card was left untouched for me to adore!
Check out the amazing detail Ann put into all these little flowers - HOLY BUCKETS ..... the bling just set this card to a new SHINE LEVEL!  Love your card Ann and I am soooo happy that I found it and even more thrilled that you made me such a fabulous creation that I'm able to share with all my Blogging Friends.

I'll be back tomorrow to share a quick little CraftJunkieToo Design Team Post with you.  It's all about Spring....and Flowers......and New Growth!  Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. great work survives the elements. love the popped up garden of blossoms! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete