Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hoppy Easter Tree

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends.  I want to start out my blog post today saying a SPECIAL THANK YOU to all the ladies who attended my Stamp Camp yesterday.  SERIOUSLY ....... For those who didn't make it ....... YOU WERE MISSED!  I even had two blog followers (hi Cindy and Debbie) who came up to SaddleBrooke from downtown Tucson JUST TO ATTEND my Stamp Camp.  It was THRILLING to meet these two ladies and give them an opportunity to sample first hand what my Camp is all about.  (hope you both weren't disappointed!)  We made some fun projects and I will share those projects with you early next week (if not sooner).  I would also like to THANK all my "REGULAR" stamping gals (YES......all 22 of you!) that come every month - your support for my Stamp Camp is overwhelming and I really appreciate your friendship and support. 

My share today is not stamping or cardmaking related ........ It is however ........ SUPER FUN and FULL of COLOR!  I pulled out my Easter decorations last weekend and gave my spooky little black holiday tree a SNAPPY SPRING LOOK.  Check out how cute my Holiday Studio Tree is decked out for Easter .............
My spooky black tree has been transformed into a Hoppy Easter Tree. 
I hung several different size Easter Eggs from the branches ........
And the colors remind me of the Easter Eggs I decorated as a little girl.
 I even found some little carrots that look adorable on my Spooky Easter Tree.
 Here's a close-up of the carrot decorations - DARLING....or WHAT!
I was planning to add some jelly beans to the base of my spooky tree - but ....... I knew better than to even buy a bag of jelly beans ........ They would be GONE in a heartbeat - as I LOVE LOVE LOVE jelly beans (yes even the black ones!).  So instead of jelly beans......I just left the black stones that I have in the base of my spooky tree and called this one DONE!
My Spooky Easter Tree is sitting right at the end of my counter top and that means when you walk into my studio ...... you are greeted by this darling little number and you are sure to smile when you see it.

Tomorrow I will be sharing Kathy Hanson's Mini Magazine Holder with you - Hope you can swing back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kadie!!

    I love your egg tree! Those little carrots mixed in are perfect!

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home is always so festive for the holidays. thanks for sharing! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete