Thursday, March 01, 2012

Gift From Jude

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends! 
Before I share my blog with you today - I wanted to answer a question I have been receiving from several of my blog followers regarding my Weight Watchers Weight Loss.  I'm happy to report that yesterday was my monthly weigh in and I managed to drop 2 pounds from my last months weigh-in and that has brought me back to my original weight before the HOLIDAYS!  As a lifetime member the good news is.....I only need to weigh-in once a month - HOWEVER - the bad news ....... I often times don't make it to meetings and that is the glue that keeps you on track.  Luckily I've managed to keep my weight off - but if I ever find my weight going up ..... I will for sure head back to the weekly meetings.  FOR NOW ..... It's all good!

Now on to my share for today.......Today I have a wonderful gift that my Stampin Buddy Jude made for me ...... Check this out ........
Jude had deliveried this special little gift to my studio one day and when I came home from running some errands ...... It was sitting on my studio desk all packaged up.
I must have torn the envelope right to pieces ...... because when I went back to look for the envelope - it was TRASHED big time!  I was however more careful when it came to pulling out this darling 3x3 card that Jude had made for me.  I simply love the DSP and Ribbon that Jude used for her card.
And this little mini hat box that is stacked.....wrapped and topped with a hat is so stinkin cute I just about can't stand it.  But the real surprise comes when I slide the ribbon off the two boxes and guess what was tucked inside the bottom box ........
YOU GOT IT........Dove Chocolate!  YAHOOOOOO! 
Here is a picture of the hat that Jude created and put at the top of her hat box - I am just blown away with the detail that Jude put into this little creation.
All the pieces coordinate with each other......DSP.....Ribbon.......Trim......It all is just beautiful!  I honestly don't know how Jude every decided to give it up to me.  I am honored that you made it for me Jude and simply love what you created!
I just love this project and have it displayed on my studio desk - and honestly have been looking at it every day since Jude gave it to me.  It is one of those pieces of art that will remain front and center in my studio and each time I look at it I realize how blessed I am to have Jude in my life.  You are truly one Wonderful and Talented Friend Jude!  Thank You for making me such an amazing gift.

Many thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my Crafternooners ShoeBox Swap for February - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. delicious way to package your dove chocolates! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete