Friday, March 02, 2012

Crafternooners Swap Card Day 1

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!  Today I would like to share the cards that my Crafternooner friends designed for our February gathering.  Let's get right to my share for today ......
First up is the card that Berta created.  Berta selected the color combination for February - she picked peach and ivory and her technique was vintage.  Does this card just not scream VINTAGE?
The crochet lacy trim is a piece that Berta hand stitched and we even had the opportunity to create the lovely rosebud flower for the bottom right hand corner of our card.  We used an embossing folder for our peach background paper.
Berta said that the image was cut out from a sheet of 12x12 paper which had several differnet photo images on it.  OH SO PRETTY......Many Thanks Berta for your amazing card creation.
This is the card Opal created.......Super Vintage look and without a doubt.....Opal met the color combination!
The flower that Opal created was SO PRETTY and the way Opal sponged the edges made her flower look "Oh So Real"!
Opal told me that she pleated the eyelet border piece by hand and I told her that I was blown away with how PERFECT her pleats were.  She also scrunched her background cardstock up and then used some distress ink to go over the surface to create a super pretty background piece.  LOVE how Opal's card turned out.....VERY PRETTY  CARD Opal!

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share the other two cards that we made at our Crafternooners gathering last Friday......Hope you can swing back for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, classic vintage. love the flower with the pearl. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete