Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spring Fling Swap Part One

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends.....I'm off to the Mesa area today to attend Di Gibb's Spring Fling Event.  YAHOOOOOO ...... ROAD TRIP!  I'm planning to have a dozen of my good SaddleBrooke Friends (love you ladies) join me today for this event.  We are leaving at the ButtCrack of dawn this morning to head up to Mesa and plan to fill two party vans with 12-wild and crazy Stamping Ladies.  What I want to share with you today are the cards I made for the Spring Fling Card Swap ...... I made several cards to swap and here they are .......
This is what it looks like when you DON'T SLEEP! 
I fixed up 50 of these little sweeties for my first swap card at Spring Fling!  Of course my style changes with however long I'm working on a project - so with that comes three different color combination of this cute card.
First up is the So Saffron and Regal Rose color combination.  I used the Up in the Air Hostess Stamp Set from Stampin' UP! and even took the time to add Crystal Effects to each of the flowers for that little shiny something something for each card.
I also used the Framelits Labels Die for each of my card mats and with the help of the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and the Color Spritzer Tool (BIG  THANKS TO KRIS FOR LETTING ME BORROW HER Spritzer!) I was able to create some softness and dimension to this otherwise plain and simple card.
Here's my Not Quite Nay and Rose Red color combination ....... 
I think the Crystal Effects turned up best on this card version. 
And the last color combination I made was the Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie
I simply love how fabulous this version turned out - and I'm thinking that if I don't swap all these cards out .... they are going to make a wonderful "so sweet ...... of you to think of me" type card for my friends!  Seems like lately more and more of my friends are "DOING" something for me and this would be the perfect little 'thanks' card to send out.
And I'll leave you today with a sneak peek of the other swap card I made for Di Gibbs Spring Fling  Event.  When I say I don't sleep ...... trust me ....... I really don't sleep.  (and I wonder why I'm walking around with a migraine that I can't get under control!)

I'll be back tomorrow to share the second swap card that I made for the Spring Fling Event - Hope you can come back and join me for that.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. so pretty . . . love the touch of crystal effects. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete