Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Send Me Soaring

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends and today I'm going to share a bunch of cards that were posted at the Stampin' UP! Regional I attended last Saturday up in Phoenix with you - and to start out - Let me begin by sharing this amazing picture of our fearless leader Shelli ........
I have to tell you that from the minute she walked onto stage - You were GLUED to what she had to say.  She shared with us a darling little party favor she's making for her daughters upcoming baby shower.
The rest of my share is going to be of cards that SU posted on one of the display boards that they had throughout the room ...... All of these are from the "Send Me Soaring" board.
 They used the new label die on this one........along with some of the Apothecary Arts Stamp Set.
Another card made with the Send me soaring stamp and the Labels Framelits Die Collection .....
Seriously one of my favorite cards on this display board ...... 
If one of my good friends wasn't making a card very much like this card for an upcoming swap ..... I would consider CASEing this card - AWESOME CARD!
Might have to CASE this card ........ 
 And this card .......
 And these cards ........
And I just love how they used the striped embossing folder on the base of their card to give this otherwise plain card a seriously FUN EDGE and created a real WOW FACTOR to this card.  SERIOSULY going to CASE this card for Camp!

Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to join 24 ladies in Stamp Camp today.  I have two back-to-back sessions going on and look forward to a FUN PACKED day with 24 of the most amazing ladies in Arizona!  
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. loved the samples . . . especially the one you liked. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete