Tuesday, February 07, 2012

May Calendar Page

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends.  I have a quick little share for you today ..... Check out my May Calendar Page .........
 My May pictures were carried over from the pictures I used for my April calendar page - And those pictures were from when my two granddaughters went to Country Thunder in Wisconsin a couple years ago. 
I love the month of May ........ and especially when we lived in Wisconsin and it was always around May that the tulips would start blooming and the grass would start greening up ........ SERIOUSLY a pretty time of the year.  My layout was taking that pretty time of the year and creating a real WOW FACTOR on my layout.
Just LOVE all the bright and vibrant colors that were used on this layout.

Many THANKS for joining me today!
I have a SUPER DUPER FUN post planned for tomorrow.  My fearless leader Tracy over at CraftJunkieToo (http://www.CraftJunkieToo.blogspot.com) asked her CraftJunkieToo Crafty Designers to prepare a project that has a heart on it ..... and I will be sharing that project with you tomorrow.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. that little flower pot looks like it's blooming! sweet. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete