Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kards To Kadie

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!  Today I will be sharing my Kards to Kadie section with you and I have several AMAZING cards and projects to share with you.  Let's JUMP right in .......

First up is a fabulous creation from Brenda Benette who is a follower of my blog.  She emailed me a picture of the Mini Magazine Holder project that she made ...... and I asked her if I could share her creation with you'all.  Check out this ADORABLE Mini Magazine Holder that Brenda made ........ 
My original project  was poste on January 12, 2012 and Brenda followed my direction PERFECTLY and created this AWESOME little Mini Magazine Holder.  Fabulous color combination Brenda and your DSP is perfect for this project.  NICE JOB Brenda and MANY THANKS for sending me a picture of your completed project.  LOVE IT!
My next card share is from Lisa Pretto from Madison, Wisconsin.  She sent me this pretty pretty card to congratulate me on my January Stampin' UP! Sales.
I love this card so much ...... That I'm pretty sure we will be making this card at my March Stamp Camp.  Thank You Lisa for recognizing my sales achievement for the month of January.
Next up is a special surprise card I received from my SW Stamper friend Kathy Huss.  I attended the SU Regional Meeting with Kathy and several other SW Stamper Demos and Kathy sent a SUPER FUN newsletter that did a recap of our amazing day at Regionals.
Kathy's card has so much dimension and the pure beauty of her card just does not show up on the pictures that I took of her card. 
Thank You Kathy for your beautiful card and the special little something something you tucked inside your card.
And the last card I want to share with you today is a BEAUTIFUL little 3x3 card that my good friend Kris Holmes made for me.  I had qualified for several SAB sets and I knew Kris did not have the  Elementary Elegance Stamp Set and I surprised her and gave her that Sale-a-Bration stamp set.
Needless to say......Kris was thrilled and made me this fabulously cute and elegant card.  Many Thanks Kris for making this wonderful Pink Card - I LOVE IT!

Many thanks for joining me today ..... I'll be back tomorrow to share a fabulous gift that my Stampin Buddy Jude made me ...... Trust me ...... It will be well worth returning to see what she made me - OH SO BEAUTIFUL!  
Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment