Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kards To Kadie

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today I have something new to share with you.  I'm going to begin posting a Kards TO Kadie section on my blog.  I often times receive cards and projects from friends - that I thought wouldn't it be FUN to start a section on my blog that is dedicated to all my AMAZING and TALENTED friends ...... and name it ...... Kards To Kadie.  Today I am going to share two cards that I received this past month from my good friend Debbie and Chris. 
First up is a card from Debbie - OH MY GOSH ...... Do you think that Debbie had ME in mind when she made this card?  OH SO PERFECT for me!  Without a doubt - I love the color she used ...... Such a pretty combination of PINKS!
And when you match black with pink it seriously POPS right off the page!  I love how Debbie has used the postage stamp punch (one of her favorite punches because she was the Post Master in Oregon for her entire career) and she matched it up perfectly with the scallop square punch to create an amazing triple "thank u" image on the front of her card.  LOVE IT!
I also love love love how Debie has used our new Edgelit Label Dies to create a super fun background for her three scallop squares to sit on.  SUPER FUN and OH SOOOOO PRETTY DEBBIE!  Many Thank You Girlfriend for sending me this amazing card!
My next card was made by my dear Ranch friend Chris.  She was working on the Theme card for our SaddleBrooke Stampers February Challenge and when I saw this card I simply BEGGED HER to make one for me.  Our challenge for February was to use Paint Chips and the theme was Love.  Did Chris not HIT THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK!
Chris diecut out a heart from her Cricut and tucked the paintchip behind the cut out heart and added a Close To My Heart (she's a demo) swirl stamp.  That is all it took to create this amazing a super fun card.  I begged Chris for a copy because I thought it would make a SIMPLY FABULOUS "Welcome to the Neighborhood" card.  What do you think?
The message on the front of the card says ..... "Happiness Lives Here".  Perfect message to welcome anyone to their new neighborhood.  MANY THANKS Chris for making this darling card and trust me when I say.......I'll be using it to welcome our newest neighbors to our block.

Thanks for joining me today ..... Tomorrow is another CraftJunkieToo Design Team Challenge post - We were asked to create a project with the color theme Gold and Green for St. Patty's Day and I not only met the challenge but ended up creating the cutest St Patty's Day card along the way.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. perfect and pink. love the idea of "kards to kadie." so clever! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete