Monday, February 13, 2012

Congrats Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends and today I have a quick little post to share with you.  I'm flying around getting ready for a workshop today - but then right behind my workshop, I have 20-Valentine's Day Treat for my SaddleBrooke friends I need to finish up for tomorrow ...... I have Stamp Camp on Wednesday (which I still have to finish cutting up and completing the packets for those 24-gals) ....... Stamp Club on Saturday (which I have ZERO done for that group - Figure I will work like the devil on Thursday to get Club done) ...... and Friday my FU Group has planned a "ROAD TRIP" to some Mesa/Phoenix scrapbook stores ....... Now THAT SOUNDS FUN!  My week is going to be super busy - but packed with fun stuff ...... SO .... it's ALL GOOD!  NOW.....On with the SHOW!
My card today is a card I received in the mail from Lisa Pretto - who is my uplines upline with Stampin' UP!  She sent me this congratulations card for my Sales Goal in December.
 Fun little card that was made from the "Outlined Occasions Stamp Set" that is offered in our SAB catalog this year.  She also used the new Twitterpated" DSP that is in our Occasions Mini Catalog.
Fabulous card and many thanks to Lisa for sending me this sweet litle card.  I really appreciate you acknowledging my sales achievements ...... as I have worked hard to build my Stampin' UP! business since I moved to Arizona.  Look forward to hearing from you on how my sales turned out for January and February ...... Just know I'm going to knock both of these months out of the park.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some pictures from the Stampin' UP! Regional I attended on Saturday in Phoenix ...... Seriously FUN and you'll never guess who one of the first winners of Prize Patrol was ....... You guessed it ..... ME!  Please stop back tomorrow for some of those amazing pictures and maybe I'll share some of the swaps I received at Regional too.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. charming card. i'm so proud of all your success. what a little saddlebrooke dynamo! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete