Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bakers Twine Storage

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends and today I have a fun little storage idea for your Bakers Twine.  Let me jump right in with that share ...........
If your anything like me ...... you have LOTS of Baker's Twine in your collection and one of the challenges I have is FINDING my Baker's Twine to USE IT!  I bought some wooden spool holders from the Craft Store but realized that my almost empty thread spools would work just as nicely and were a faction of the cost.
I started out by wrapping my Bakers Twine around the wooden spools and tossing them into a glass vase that I prettied up with some pink ribbon.
I just love love love how the glass vase makes it easy for me to SEE what Bakers Twine I have ......
And by storing them on these spools - they stay all nice and neat and I'm not trying to work the knots out of any of my Baker's Twine anymore!
 I dedicated a small glass vase exculsively for all my Stampin' UP! Baker's Twine.  I used some empty thread spools for all my Stampin' UP! Baker's Twine and was even able to pop a label on the end of the spool so I would remembe what the SU names of each of the twines are.
I did this with the help of my Dymo Label maker using the extra small font to create my labels.
Just love how these look on my studio counter - and now know that since my Baker's Twines are out where I can see them ..... I will probably start using them more oftn than I have in the past.

Many thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share another Kards by Kadie creation with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty accessory to sit out where you can enjoy looking at it! I'll have to find some empty spools now myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant wy to store the B. Twine and it would make a fabulous gift!! Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy
    cindy@henrytime.com

    ReplyDelete