Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Card From Gail

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends and today is Stamp Camp and I have two COMPLETELY SOLD OUT sessions booked for today.  That means today I'm going to get some help with my post from my good friend Gail.  She made this little work-of-art for Jack's birthday and I want to share it with you'all today.  Let's get this post started .........
Here is the birthday card that Gail made for my Jack's 79th birthday last Thursday.  I have to say that we were both blown away that first of all Gail would remember Jack's birthday but secondly she would make him such a fabulous card.  I have NO IDEA what the name of this card is - but if your interested - please leave me a comment and I'll be seeing Gail today ...... and I can ask her...........
 The real surprise from this card begins when you untie the pretty plaid bow...........
 With the bow untied ....... the unfolding begins .........
 AND CONTINUES ..........
 Until you have gotten to the center of your card ...... but wait ......there's one more panel to unfold ......
And that is at the very bottom of the card and this gate fold double door opens to reveal a special (and hidden) birthday message.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!
I'm thinking that I will just have to invite Gail over for a "PLAY DAY" and maybe she can teach me how to make this TOTALLY FUN CARD.  Many thanks Gail for making and giving this card to my Jack ...... he honestly loved it!

I'm OFF to start prepping for Stamp Camp - but I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more of the cards that Jack received for his birthday - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kadie,

    I hope you invite me when Gail gives you a demo of this card. Love, love this card. Sorry I had to miss Stamp Camp tonight, but will look forward to you posting the stamp camp cards on this site.

    ReplyDelete