Monday, January 09, 2012

12-Days To Birthday Cont'd

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!  I'm back to share more of the 12-Days to Jack's Birthday tags with you.  Let's start out with the Eighth Day till Jack's Birthday.......
On the Eighth Day till Jack's Birthday - I wrapped up five little peanuts in a mesh bag and left them with Jack's tag.
 The little mesh bag was perfect for securing these five little peanuts for Jack (he loves peanuts and I thought it might be a fun little way to give him this little treat).
And here is Jack's 7th Day till his Birthday tag .......
And on the 7th Day till Jack's Birthday ...........It was a Friday and knowing Jack LOVES LOVES LOVES Friday Night Fights ......... I knew that this tag had to be created to help cheer his guy on to victory.
On the 6th Day till Jack's Birthday I created this fun tag.........
And his treat for today was a couple special apples.  Why apples you ask ........To help keep the doctor away!......
That brings us to the Fifth Day till Jack's Birthday and here is his cupcake tag for today .........
And today Jack is received 8-yummy cookies for his special treat.
This is the Fourth Day till Jack's Birthday and I was looking for something relaxing and calm ......
 So I gave Jack an hour of rest in the sun........
So ..... here's a glimpse of what the tags look like so far ..........
And with the final three days till Jack's birthday approaching - I'll post those on the actual day that Jack is getting his tag.  Since Jack is one of my biggest fans - I just know if I post those final three days now - he will see them and that will spoil the surprise for him.  SO.......I'll be back tomorrow to share the Third Day till Jack's Birthday along with a little Kards by Kadie creation.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Kadie,so far you did good. Is Jack enjoying his little treats, I know Tom did as he had to show them to everyone that came to our house and even took pictures to put in his album on the computer? It doesn't take much to please these guys. Will check here to see the last three days' treats. Love this site.

    Hugs,

    Opal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is a lucky dude! Adorable projects and ideas. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete