Thursday, October 20, 2011

Surprise From Debbie

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and Thanks for joining me today.  Today, I have a fun little treat holder that my friend Debbie made for me......And ...... It is OH SO CUTE!
When Debbie handed me this little package I must have SQUEALED because I immediately covered my mouth because of the noise that had come out of it.........
 As you can see - Debbie wrapped 8-Hershey Nuggets with some amazing labels she decorated and then stacked them up in a clear window sheet that was formed into a long tappered box.
 Here's a view of the backside of this holder........
And I just LOVE the fibers that Debbie used to wrap around her packaging.....
I have already picked an extra special place in my studio to display this ADORABLE TREASURE and will allow me to look at it often and think of my very special friend Debbie.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a SUPER FUN Witches Shoe Card with you - and to keep you on the edge of your seat.....It's made by using the new "Holiday Stocking Die" (Page 24-Mini) from Stampin' UP!  Hope you can join me for that.

Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment