Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Treat #2

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and MANY THANKS for joining me today.  As promised, today I will be sharing the second of the treat holders that I made for my grandkids.  This treat is going to one of my grandkids back in Wisconsin.......Candy is THEIR FRIEND!
This little cutie holds an individually wrapped Twizzlers and has this cute little ghostie popped up on the front of the holder.  Let me share with you how I made these......
I used my "Owl Builder" punch (page 213) and just turned the owl upside down and cut off his little legs (ooohhhhh so sorry Mr Owl).  I then added two black circles from the "Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack" (Page 210) for my Ghost eyes and popped him up onto the front panel of the "Two Tags" (page 222) BigZ Die.
 Here's all the pieces I used to make my Halloween Treat Holder.......
 And all I did to my holder was inked the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink and added a small piece of Spider Web DSP to the front of the tag.
 I purchased a bag of individually wrapped Twizzlers and grabbed one of those and placed it on the fold of my tag and just closed the tag up.
HOW CUTE did these little Halloween Treats turn out........Just know that my granddaughter in Wisconsin is going to love these.

I'll be back tomorrow with another Halloween Treat creation that I made....Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. what a yummy idea! the owl punch/ghost is so clever! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete