Thursday, October 06, 2011

Dracula Hershey Bar

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and I want you to get ready for an amazing post today - One that I didn't make.....BUT....I DID RECEIVE.  Today I am going to share an amazing gift that I received from my good friend Kris Holmes........Check this little cutie out.....
Kris just couldn't wait to give both Debbie and me this SUPER CUTE Dracula Hershey Bar that she made for us..........I was actually speechless when she handed it to me.  I love everything about Halloween and have to say that I don't receive a lot of gifts on Halloween - but this will be one of those gifts that I TREASURE (and won't be eating this chocolate bar). 
This little Dracula unfolds by removing the ribbon belly band.......
And in true stampers fashion....Kris was able to stamp a fun little "Tick or Treat" message on Dracula's left wing.....
And a fancy dancy spider web (equipped with a super big spider) was stamped on Dracula's right wing.  Is that not the cutiest thing you've EVER seen?
And as if the front side of Dracula wasn't cute enough.......His back is just as fashionable as the front.
Kris used the PaperDoll DressUp Cricut Cartridge for Dracula's head and feet....and she even added a sweet LITTLE pair of fangs to my little Dracula too!
I have to say that Kris totally took me off guard on this gift and just know that I am going to have to recreate some of these for my teenage grandson's classmates.  He is getting to the age where he doesn't want to hand out "treats" to all his classmates (he is in middle school).....but I just know he has some super close friends that I'm sure he would like handing these out to.

Many thanks Kris for this wonderful Halloween treat - Hope you know how much I love it!
I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little Spooky Halloween card with you.....Hope you can swing back and join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I'm "bats" about this idea. The wings are sheer genius. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete