Sunday, October 09, 2011

Christmas Cards - Class Style Part Two

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends and today I will be sharing the second card in the Christmas Card Class I attended at my local scrapbook store.  Let's get started.......
As I mentioned in yesterdays post......I normally use Stampin' UP! product and can normally give you all the details about the product used on cards and scrapbook pages........but all the papers and embellishments that are in the scrapbooking stores are another story.  I have to admit that I'm not up to date on most of the vendors and companies that are making all the fun things that being offered to cardmakers and scrapbookers.  So.....giving that disclaimer......I'm not even going to begin listing the product we used on the card I'm posting today. 
I do LOVE MANY things about this snowflake card........I seriously love this little snowflake detail that was added to the edge of our framed sentiment - super awesome touch.......
We added tiny pom-poms and rick-rack to the edge of our large circle at the top of our card........and the snowflake was embellished with some super fine glitter and topped off with a sweet little button.
I think my all time favorite thing about this card is the LOVELY LOVELY satin ribbon we added to the top of our card.  Super elegant and really adds that WOW FACTOR to this card.  The other thing I love about this card is we used non-traditional Christmas colors.  Who would have thought to use a Vintag Soft Teal and Wild Wasibi colors together.......OH SO PRETTY!


Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share my third Christmas card with you.  Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment