Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas Cards - Class Style Part Three

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends and it's off to the races again for another work week.  Today I will be sharing the third card we made at a recent Christmas Card class that was taught at my local scrapbook store.  I can totally see duplicating this card and using DSP from Stampin' UP! 
Our instructor used the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge to cut out the Christmas Trees we made.  All we did was join one additional tree to the top of each of the two trees that we put down as a base and folded them down the center and that helped to create the 3-D tree look of this card.
Here you can see the layering that we did to our trees.....and what isn't there to LOVE LOVE LOVE about a tiny red sparkly pom-pom to the top of our trees........
I inked all the edges of my trees and that allowed the trees to take on LOTS of dimension and texture.
But my single most favorite thing about this card is the LOVELY little ribbon-snowflake and button embellishment that we created for the bottom corner of our card - LOVELY!

Thanks for joining me today - I have one last Christmas Card to share with you tomorrow and then it will be time to share some Halloween projects with you with.  Hope you can come back and join me - Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas Cards are provided i will make or buy like this beautification of card. thanks for sharing.... Now I am going to buy some Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling tree and little pom pom! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete