Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September Stamp Club Projects - Part 3

It's Tuesday My Blogger Friends and today is the final post for my September Stamp Club Projects.  Today I will be sharing a fun little Sucker Flower Pot with you - and OH HOW CUTE IS THIS?
My September Hostess was Debbie and she requested her workshop have special folds and flowers as it's theme......Can you say....HIT THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK?  I had seen this idea as I was surfing the internet and thought it would be a fun little project to make for my grandkids classmates (someday......).  When Debbie mentioned to me that she wanted flowers for her design element I just knew that this flower pot would totally qualify for my 3D project for September Club.
I designed the actual flower pot to hold a mini dum-dum sucker and used the stick of the sucker to hold two punched flowers (which were sandwiched together with dimensionals).
A medium sized rhinestone worked perfectly over the Boho Blossom flower and my trusty black pen helped to outline the edges of each of my punched flowers.
I also added a little piece of Stampin' UP! ribbon to the sucker stick and even punched out a tiny tag from the Jewelry Tag punch to add just one more element to this already adorable project.
I have a fun little project (that uses this flowerpot creation) which I'm working on for my grandkids to give their fellow classmates for Halloween.  Let's just say my Halloween school treat is going to be Super Spooky and will involve........dum dum suckers.......Fancy Ghosts and one Creepy Headstone in place of the flowerpot.  BUT........I won't be posting that project until we get closer to Halloween   - Which means you'll have to check back later to see that fun little project.

Thanks for joining me today - I have Stamp Camp tomorrow and hope to share all those cards and projects with you starting Thursday.......Hope you can join me tomorrow for yet another Kards by Kadie Creation........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment