Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Stamp Camp Part One

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and Thanks for joining me.  Today I am going to share two of the cards we made at yesterday's Stamp Camp......Let's get started......
 Here are all the cards that we made at my September Stamp Camp.  Today, I want to focus in on two of the cards that we made..........
First up is a fun little card that took it's inspiration from fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Marget Moody (http://MargaretaMoody.typepad.com).  I added my spin to this card by using the Well Worn DSP and the Trendy Tree Stamp Set.
We punched out three 3/4" circles (one each in Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Not Quite Nanvy) and added a small heart (in Soft Suede, Early Epsresso and Not Quite Navy) to the center of each of those circles.  We topped our card off with a fun little pearl and called this one done!
 Next  up is a fun little card that my Stampin Friend Mary Fish (http://StampingPretty.blogspot.com) created.  We used the Pocketful of Posies DSP along with two stamp sets........
The first set we used was from the Happiest Birthday Wishes (P10 of the Stapin' UP! Idea Book and Catalog).  We stamped our "Hip-Hip-Hooray" message onto Whisper White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler Ink.  Our presents were stamped from the Turtle Company set (P16) and paper pieced (using Pocketful of Posies DSP) together onto our Whisper White cardstock. 

Just a little side note......Every year Stampin Up designs an exclusive stamp set to help raise money for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. When the Turtle and Company stamp set is purchased, SU will donate $3.00 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for the purchase of this stamp set.....How SUPER COOL is that?

I have four more cards to share with you over the next couple of days........Hope you can return tomorrow and check out the next two cards/projects that we made at our September Stamp Camp.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. today is the first day the subscription worked for me. finally! love these projects (especially the simple trio of hearts) and was shocked to see my name with the birthday card. thanks for the shout out! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete