Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Cards

Hi Blogger Friends and HAPPY FRIDAY - YAHOO......It's the Weekend.  Hope you have some terrific plans set up for the weekend.  I have Stamp Club tomorrow and I'm looking forward to catching up with all my Club Girls tomorrow afternoon.  For today - I'm picking up my BFF from the airport this afternoon....she's finally coming back to Arizona and I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD to spending some time with her and getting caught up.
 Today I have a quick little share - I made these birthday card while I was in Wisconsin.  I had created a ton of these cards for my daughter to use as Thank You Cards - and I pulled a stash of them for myself and changed them up into birthday cards -  Here are five of them that I made.....
 Each of them have the same recipe........and I only changed up the color combination that I used to create them.......
 I used some retired Stampin' UP! cardstock and built coordinating flowers to stack in the white panel I created for each of these cards.......
 Just love love love this color combination......OH SO PRETTY!
 I was able to use up lots of scrap cardstock that I had on hand.......
 This little pretty will probably end up going to my granddaughter for her birthday......
 I absolutely LOVE how the stickles on the edges of the leaves really add that little something something that this card needed.......
 And who doesn't LOVE the color combination of Elegant Eggplant and a light lime green?  This combination looks fabulous!
I used some silk flowers that one of the gals from the Cross Plaines retreat had on hand - think that little bit of color really PUNCHED UP this flower and added a real WOW FACTOR to this card.

Thanks for stopping by today - Tomorrow I'll be sharing another card sample I made for my daughter at our Cross Plaines Retreat.  It's a card that is made with scrap cardstock and DSP and the only tool you'll need is a couple different size circle punches.  You will be amazed at how AWESOME the card looks.  Hope to see you back here tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: