Monday, September 26, 2011

Crafternooner September Card Exchange Day Two

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends and Thanks for joining me today.  I want to share the last two cards that Opal and Jan made for our September Crafternooners swap.  Let's jump right in.....
 First up is a fabulously yummy card that Opal made.  SERIOUSLY.....I love this card.  It has all the color and elements that I LOVE LOVE LOVE in a card. 
 Opal not only embossed this fun card - but she inked over the top of the embossing and then.....get ready.......she embossed over the entire card.......Check it out......
 The shine that this card holds is amazing.......It is sooooo much more beautiful in person - I was able to capture the luster of the embossing shine.....but the true color is somewhat lacking from what it looks like in person.
 I know that Opal worked hard to put this card together and I SO APPRECIATE every single second that Opal put into making this card for me.  THANKS OPAL!
 And my last card was made by my BFF Jan.......She outdid herself with the fun and happy DSP paper that she used.....and adding all the circle border punches really gives this little card a WOW factor that just keeps on giving.

 The dress has a fun little vellum apron over the top and I just fell in love with all the pleads and layering action that Jan put into her card.
The apron has a fun little lace piece that Jan added to the top and even found a fun little pink button to top the handmade apron off.  LOVELY JAN!

I'm off to go join my BFF for a day at our local scrapbook store.....we are taking a Vintage Box class and can't wait to share the end results with you later in the week. 

For tomorrow I have the cards that my Crafternooners gals made on Friday when we met to do our September ShoeBox cards........You are seriously going to flip out when you return to see those.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. The shine and texture of the first card is stunning . . . and that little dress . . . WOW! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete