Thursday, September 29, 2011

Calendar Project From Kris

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and THANKS for joining me today.  I have an extra special post to share with you today and it's from my good friend Kris Holmes.
Check out this amazing calendar project that Kris made for me as part of our September FU (Fabulously Unique) Card Swap.  Our color combination was fall colors and our optional technique was DieCuts/Punches.  Kris managed to achieve both the color and optional technique on her card. 
Kris used the Heidi Grace Designer Mini Albums template project pack that is available at Joann's to complete her project.  She used the Album #7 in this template project pack and she said it seriously was a snap to make once she got all her pieces together.
The entire calendar card has been bound together with some linen thread and all her pages are distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks......
Kris used her computer to run a 2012 desk size calendar and then adhered each of the calendars to the actual base template of this project.
Here's the awesome die-cuts that Kris used.......They are the Tim Holtz dies and Kris distressed each of the leafs along with what looks like shimmer paint to the top leaf.
Here's what the back of the calendar book looks like......
And one final peek at the front of this amazing and cute project.  I have secured a spot right next to my computer for this darling project......This will help me be able to keep track of the days when 2012 rolls around.  THANK YOU Kris for this amazing project.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations.....Hope you can join me.
Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment