Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back in SUNNY Arizona

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends and I will be taking the next coupe of days off to get settled back into my routine and put things together for my upcoming Stamp Camp which is scheduled for this coming Saturday.

I arrived back home yesterday evening and was greeted back to Arizona with some amazing weather and the most beautiful sight as we prepared to land at the Tucson airport last night.........
This is where I hang my hat at the end of the day and as far as I'm concerned........The SINGLE BEST PLACE to call HOME.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE living in Arizona and though I love to travel and visit my family....There really is........... NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
I'll be back to regular blogging at the end of the week........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment