Monday, August 15, 2011

SW Stampers June Swap Cards Part One

Happy Monday my Blogger Friends!  I swear.......Every Day this week....when my feet hit the floor - I will be off and RUNNING!  I'm preparing for Stamp Camp (Wednesday) and Stamp Club (Saturday) and through into the mix I'll be leaving for vacation early next week - I have lots of ground to cover and not enough time to get 'er all done.  SO - Let's not waste any time and get this week started. 

Over the next couple of days - I'll be sharing some cards that my fellow SW Stamper Friends have made for our SU demonstrators swap in June.........Here we go friends......
This first card up is from my fellow demonstrator friend Kendra Richardson.  I think this is the first Petite Pennants Builder Punch card I received and knew as soon as Kendra handed me this card - It was seriously on my list of pre-order items from Stampin' UP!
Kendra also used all the new In-Colors to create her swap card - I'm in love with this card.  Many thanks for creating this fun little card and for introducing me to the new Pennant punch (I bought it......).
This next card might be a tiny little (3-3/4" x 2-1/2") card but......as soon as it was put into my hands by T. Huggins, I just knew I was going to CASE it for my upcoming Open House.  There is NOTHING I don't LOVE about this card.  She used the cupcake punch and even ran her cupcake through the crimper to add some texture to her card......and even added sprinkles to the frosting of her cake......and topped it off with a super SHINY cherry on top!  AWESOME!
I was trying to pick-up the dots that "T" had made on her base card - but the image just didn't pick that up too well.  The dots are so faint that you can barely see them on the whisper white card base.  But trust me - they are there and really give the front of this card that big WOW factor.

I am blessed to be part of the SW Stampin' UP! demonstrators group (they adopted me when I got here from Wisconsin) and am amazed each month how much talent that I am surrounded by when I attend our Wednesday evening meetings.  THANK YOU Ladies for letting me be part of your fabulous group.

Hope you can join me tomorrow for more SW Stamper Swap Cards......Until Tuesday......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment