Tuesday, August 09, 2011

One LAST SaddleBrooke Stamper Sample.......

Happy Tuesday my Blogger Friends and THANKS for stopping by today.  I have one last card sample to share with you - Which I made for our June SaddleBrooke Stampers Nestabilities Demo........Let's get started.........
I used several of the Scallop Square dies from the Nestabilities collection along with my square and circle punch to make the focal point of this card........
I made sure that this card used SEVERAL of the Stampin' UP! Brights Collection colors and I just mixed and matched each of the colors to create this FUN and HAPPY card.
There is something so attractive about the clean and simple lines of layering squares and circles together.  Don't you just love how these squares and circles came together?

Tomorrow.......I will be sharing my August CraftJunkieToo Design Team project with you.  Tracy (our fearless leader) over at http://www.craftjunkietoo.blogspot.com/ asked her Design Team to create and share a little something for back to school.  I had my four school age grandkids (back in Wisconsin) in mind when I created my EXTRA SPECIAL and EXTRA CUTE project for this Design Team share.  Hope you can come back tomorrow and allow me to share that CraftJunkieToo Design Team project with you.......Until tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment