Sunday, July 24, 2011

Suprise FU Cards

Hi Blogger Friends and Happy Sunday to you.  Today I want to share the cards that I made for my FU group cards in June.  Kris and I met and made two cards each for our FU group and I created two extra cards for Debbie and Ann.  These cards were CASED from other blogs and just changed up ever so slightly to work with the stamp sets that I own.  My hopes are that I can head over to the post office this next week and get these cards in the mail to both Debbie and Ann.
The first card is a happy little card using the SU set Word Play.  It also uses the Beyond the Garden DSP along with some retired SU ribbon.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card makes me feel HAPPY - each and every time I look at it.
I used my Jewelry Tag punch to create a sweet triple tag that was added to the ribbon with one of the SU Vintage Trinkets.  So pretty........
Here's a close-up of the three tags that were punched out using Daffodil Delight/Pacific Point and Pretty in Pink cardstock.  I used the "friends" stamp from the Tiny Tags set to add a sweet little message to my Pretty in Pink tag.
 And one last look at this HAPPY little card.
My next card uses the Sunny Fun stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I embossed the flip flops and added a little rhinestone bling to one pair of fip flops - it totally adds a little FUN to this already FUN card.
I embossed "A Happy Hello" greeting from a Hero Arts set I had and used dimensionals to pop that fun little message onto my card.
 I also ran my Whisper White cardstock through my BigShot using my Square Lattice embossing folder - seriously added yet another layer of FUN to this card.
 And here's one last view of this card - which I just know both Debbie and Ann are going to love receiving.
And my last picture is of the inside of my card.  Just couldn't leave the inside of this card plan....so I grabbed out some white text paper and embossed the flip flops onto that and adhered it to the inside of my card.  SUPER FUN!

Thanks for joining me today - I would like to give a big thanks to http://nanceleedy.blogspot.com/ for her original creation on this card - which she posted on June 1st......All I basically needed to do was add my sententiment touches to this already fabulous card.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the gifts I made for my Stamp Club ladies - I had given each of them a coupon to redeem at our first Stamp Club and holding true to my FUN side....I couldn't just hand them their gift.....I had to pretty it up - and that is what I'm going to share with you tomorrow.  Please stop back to take a look at what I created.  Until Monday morning....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This looks very much like a card Nance Leedy posted on her blog a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete