Monday, July 18, 2011

More Birthday Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends - and THANKS for joining me today. Hope you'all had a fabulous weekend - MAN OH MAN....It goes by WAY TOO FAST! Today - I want to share four more cards I received on my birthday - Here we go.....
Here are the four cards I received - they were from some pretty special people..... First up is a card sent all the way from Hawaii. Gail sent me a great little birthday wish from Hawaii........and just love the fact that she remembered my birthday and sent me a little piece of Hawaii to enjoy. Thanks Gail! Next up is a cool little birthday greeting from my dear friend Opal. She made my ice cream treats with some awesome fun foam - and then matched up some bakers twine to match each of the fun colored treats she made. SO FUN and SO CUTE. Thank You Opal! My next card is a card from one of my Stamping/Weight Watcher Buddies Berta. How fabulous is this card. It totally speaks Berta to me and she captured my 4th of July spirit with this card. Love your card Berta and can see that you took extra care in making this lovely card for me. THANK YOU! And last (but not least) is a fun little surprise I received from the staff at Stampin' UP! They not only sent me this fun little birthday card - but the real surprise was on the inside - where they included a 15% off discount on any item I wanted to purchase during my birthday month. HOW FUN is this! Needless to say.....I cashed it in on the Tasteful Trim BigZ die......fabulous die that makes several different running borders - and I'll get soooo much use out of this wonderful die....THANK YOU Stampin' UP! SO....that should be it for birthday cards for this year - But I promise.......I'll be back next year with more birthday surprises and great things when my birthday rolls around..............
But for now.....I'll have to settle to returning tomorrow to share yet more cards I've created - In fact.....I want to share with you the card I made for my FU group swap for July. Hope you can join me tomorrow and check out the great card I made using Silver/Red and Embossing. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. boy you sure do get alot of cards. I love them all. Wishing you a great day Kadie.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete