Monday, June 06, 2011

Recipe Swap

Happy Monday my Blogger Friends! It's going to be another Grand & Glorious Week in Arizona and we are expecting HOT....HOT...and then a little more HOT weather this week. My pool is at the perfect temperature - so image I'll be sitting in my floating chair and soaking up some rays this week. Today I'll be heading up to the Ranch to meet with my Scrapbooking friends - we are going to be working on our upcoming recipe exchange (which is due the 15th)....but before I share with you my April recipe exchange - I want to give you a sneak peek at what I was working on over the weekend....... I snapped this close-up of the project I was working on for my two granddaughters in Wisconsin. It involves flip-flops and fleece material....any guesses at what I'm cooking up? I'll be sharing that fun little project with you later this coming week. But for today....It's all about my April Recipe Swap.........
Our theme for April was a main dish and I decided to do a fabulous recipe I have for Chicken Enchiladas. I spiced it up a little because I live in the Southwest........Here's my Tex Mex main dish recipe for April.
Here's a close-up of the Tex Mex....don't you just love how I tied linen thread to the "x's"?
I used my Cricut to diecut out the rope borders....I used the Old West Cartridge and after they were cut out....I added some linen thread to the center.
Here's aother close-up of the linen thread. This was a totally fun recipe swap and I had so much fun creating my first exchange for the Ranch ladies. I'll be sharing the May swap with you tomorrow - Our theme was dessert.
Thanks for stopping in today and visiting....Hope you can return tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You know I love it! So glad I have a copy! Great craft day at the Ranch. Can't wait to see the photo of your newest project.

    ReplyDelete