Monday, June 27, 2011

Di Gibbs 10/10/20 Stamp Camp Cards Part Three

Happy Monday Friends.......And does this card not say it all for a Monday......... Today I'l be sharing the last of the cards I made at Di Gibbs (http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/) 10/10/20 class two weekends ago. This first card up is for sure going to my grandson who loves everything to do with Johhny and Pirates! We used the Subtles Patterns DSP Stack for our base paper and the stamp set is "Beware Pirates". I have to say that I would have never thought to buy this set - but I'm thinking I just might have to purchase this set (for my grandson!). Next up is a fun little card using the stamp set "Totally Tool" and the Neutrals Patterns DSP Stack. What a fun card and the real wow is the zig-zag element running down the center of this card..... Di had us use the "Tasteful Trim" Bigz XL Die for this fabulous little zig-zag border....The great thing about this die is you have up to FOUR trims to pick from - each of them creating a little different border look to your card. I am seriously placing an order for this little addition to my Big Shot die collection. And last.....but certainly not least....is "Sock Monkey". I don't own Sock Monkey but have to say - he's a keeper! We used the Subtles Patterns DSP Stack for this card and created an embossed layered look with the stacks of cardstock we used.....and added a strip of frayed 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon for our accent piece across the center........Take a closer look at this ribbon..... Not sure which is cutier....Sock Monkey or the Grosgrain Ribbon! By fraying the edges of our ribbon it created that little something something that was needed for this card.......(because lordy knows you don't want to take away from Sock Monkey). Thanks for joining me for the last three days and allowing me to share the fabulous cards we created at Di Gibbs (http://dianagibbs.typepad/com/) 10/10/20 class. If you are in the Phoenix area and can arrange your travels around one of Di's fun classes.....I promise you...You won't be disappointed. MANY THANKS to Di for offering this FUN 10/10/20 class - I can't wait to return for more of the classes that Di offers. I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the cards I've been working on for my upcoming Open House......It's only three days away - and then we will have the big reveal of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog - I guarantee you.....you will be blown away with all the new things Stampin' UP! has to offer. Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment