Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's in your Garden???????

Happy Thursday my blogger friends and it's SO NEAR the weekend we can almost all touch it. HANG IN THERE......tomorrow is so near! Today, I want to share a little furry friend that has decided my yard is the little bit of heaven that he has been looking for......check this little guy out....... Have you spotted him? He's sitting in the small red flower pot that is in the center of this picture. I walked out into the kitchen and was looking out the window when I saw my small plant knocked over and laying on the ground.....UHM I thought....Wonder how that happened. Well as I was standing there looking at our patio and the MANY FLOWERS that we have planted out there....I see this little bunny in the red pot.........
I ran and got my camera and just started clicking away. He sat there in the red pot for the longest time and then he turned to his right and started checking out the green on the planter behind and to the right of the one he was sitting in........
As you can see from this pic.....he must have smelled the plant behind him and it must of smelled like Sunday Dinner to him because he turned with a jerk and started to stretch over to that plant.....what happens next IS SUNDAY DINNER.......
Here he is reaching and eating the plant behind him.........
And after he got a fair amount of greens pulled off.......he decided it was time to sit and ENJOY!
And ENJOY he did. He must of sat there for about 15 minutes eating and chewing.....eating and chewing. TOO CUTE for words.
This little bunny came into my yard about a week ago and he is just a tiny little ball of fluff. He's now starting to get bigger and bigger and probably in a couple weeks will not be able to sneak under the gate ...... but until then.......he's welcome to come and eat and grow - I say...enjoy you little fluffball....there is plenty of pretty flowers for us to look at in our back yard. ENJOY!
Thanks for joining me today and hope your able to stop back tomorrow......I have plenty of cards to share with you this weekend. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That bunny is so cute! You know he is probably getting bigger and bigger eating YOUR plants, lol! You should do a layout on him! Thanks for sharing the pictures! This made my day! Chriss

    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete