Thursday, May 05, 2011

Treat from Gail

Happy Happy....SERIOUSLY Happy Thursday my blogger friends. I'm SERIOUSLY almost there with reaching my Weight Watcher's Goal Weight.....I only missed it by .6oz......I am SO HAPPY that I will be able to report in next week that I've reached my 34 pound goal and I'm an official (again) LifeTime Weight Watchers Member. I am SO HAPPY.....I did this in only 18 weeks and as of today.......I've lost a total of 33.4 pounds. ROCK ON Kadie! I want to share with you today a sweet little Easter treat that my Stampin Friend Gail made for me.......This little treat is made from ONE sheet of cardstock and is all kept together with folds and a pretty little piece of yarn at the top.......
Here's what this sweet little number looks like when I opened it up...SURPRISE....Yummy Yummy jelly beans!
How SWEET is this!
The one thing about my friend Gail is she is ALWAYS finding on the internet fun packaging for her holiday gifts. This Jelly Bean container was NO exception! I'm thinking that maybe I just might do my 2011 Christmas ornaments using this template.......(yep.....Jack rolled his eyes when I mentioned that one).
So.......I'm hoping that you return tomorrow to see a cute little framed piece of Shabby Chic artwork that I made at my Crafternooners get together last week.....(you heard that right....I DID something Shabby Chic.....Your going to love it). See you tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute,

    Could you share the instructions for this?

    Regards,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete