Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Surprise for Spencer

Happy Tuesday my Blogger Friends and today I want to continue the birthday celebrations for Tracy over at CraftJunkieToo and share with you what I slipped in her birthday package I mailed out to her last week for her CUTE CUTE son Spencer....... Here's the package I sent to Tracy (that I posted yesterday)......but I also included this fun little tin for Spencer.....check it out.......
It's a CD Tin from SU that I made into a "Go Fish" game.........
When you slide back the belly band it reveals the "Go Fish" cards that I stamped and colored in for little Spencer to play "Go Fish".
Here's a close-up of two of my favorite cards.........
Here's a shot of all the cards that I made up.....I created two of each card and used the same card stock for all the cards and had a BALL coloring them in (Jan......please don't look to closely as my Copic coloring skills need some serious work.......)
And a close up shot of just a few of the "Go Fish" cards.
This is one of those "GO TO" projects that I've made seriously a couple dozen of......It's FUN...Pretty Quick.....and a BIG BIG HIT with the kids. My grandkids have gone through several sets of these and never seem to outgo them. Thanks for joining me today......Hope you can stop back tomorrow and I'll be sharing a card I received last weekend from my stamping friend Gail...........I'll tell you....It warmed my heart when I opened it. Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. soooo cute!!!! great idea!

    Hugs!
    Shelley (your fellow CJToo DT member)
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO super cute! Need to remember this idea for the classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I never would have thought of making go fish cards. What an awesome idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete