Friday, May 13, 2011

Page for Hailey

It's Friday and that means it time for another FUN PACKED weekend. I'm ready to PLAY SERIOUSLY HARD all weekend. Hope your able to do whatever makes you happy this weekend. Today........I would like to share a two page scrapbooking layout that I created up at the Ranch. Chris had us create this charming.....darling....just adorable page layout and I had my granddaughter Hailey in mind when I made this layout......check it out...... Not only are the colors enough to remind me of Hailey but if I close my eyes and picture Hailey - I can see her running around the yard with one of her summer sun dresses on - that match this DSP design. Here's the left-hand side of this two page layout. Lots of room to add pictures and do some journaling. And the right-hand side of this layout will orobably be where I add my title for this layout. And I also like how the layout will allow me to add as many photos as I want.....and still have plenty of room to do some all important journaling. Here's a close-up of the stamped design elements from the left hand bottom corner of this layout. I added some flowers and buttons to this corner and it really brought the layout to another level.....LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT! And a quick close-up of the bottom right-hand side of this layout. I stamped several of the flowers and added dimensionals to the back of them and spaced them out across the bottom of this side of the page..........well.....It totally brought this whole two page layout together. LOVE IT!
Thanks for joining me today and allowing me to share this two page layout with you. I do have one more two-page layout to share with you tomorrow and hopefully.......I will have some AMAZING NEWS to share with you. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment