Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day Hats

Happy Mother's Day my Blogger Friends. Yesterday morning I was out bright and early and deliveried my Mother's Day treats to my friends here in SaddleBrooke. I made this adorable Mother's Day Hats ....... the idea came from watching a video that Tami White did last month on her blog. I made up 18 of these sweet little hats and filled them up with a surprising little treat.......
Here's what they looked like all decorated and ready for delivery.
I recycled the plastic containers that the SU brads and buttons come in........Added a scallop circle to the top and bottom (which was run through an embossing folder for an added little finish). A piece of ribbon was wrapped around the outside of the plastic container and then tied off with a pretty bow. I added a Boho Blossom flower to the top of the hat and slipped two hat pins in the top of the flower for a fun Hat Pin look. I stamped out a Mother's Day wish using Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.......
And when you open up the lid on the container you see the real surprise within this charming little hat.......Two pieces of chocolate wrapped up in cardstock and a flower added to the top for a charming little look.
I just know that my friends are going to really like these and I'm so blessed to have each of them in my life. To all my blogger friends that have stopped by to visit me today.......I would like to extend a special Happy Mother's Day to each and every one of you. Enjoy your special day and hopefully you can return tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie creations. Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for all your "mommy" friends!! I really like these! Look forward to working with ya on the CJT DT too!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete