Friday, May 27, 2011

Gift from Debbie

Happy Friday my Blogger Friends.......Hope you have some fabulous plans and get LOTS DONE this holiday weekend. I plan to play (NON-STOP) this entire weekend.......And that only means that I'll have LOTS to share with you over the weekend! Today I have a little gift that my friend Debbie gave to me before she headed back to Oregon for the summer. Check it out...... Debbie stopped over on Sunday to drop off a BEAUTIFUL gift to me (which was wrapped in the most amazing packaging.........). She had this sweet sweet card she made on the top of my gift.......... Here's is Debbie's card that she made me - the front was beautiful .... but the real beauty was what she wrote me on the inside.........(which is so heartfelt that I'm just not going to share that with you......)But on the inside of the packaging was this amazing new book from PaperCrafts....
Check it out.........Here's the book that Debbie had wrapped up for me......(and her card)! Debbie was so worried that I already had the book ...... Which I hadn't ........ and said to me......"I wanted to get you a little something something for our friendship - but didn't know what to get someone who has everything"........I think Debbie HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! LOVE IT!
This book has 365 card samples and an entire resource of tips and techniques packed into it's pages. It seriously is one of those books that if you don't have......I would recommend picking up a copy (and Debbie told me they have them at Michael's).
And I leave you with a sample of what the inside of the book looks like.....AMAZING!
Thank You Debbie for your amazing friendship.......I'll miss you over the summer - but have lots of plans to chat with you and stay connected.
I have my Crafternooners swap group this afternoon - Jan, Berta, Opal and I will get together one last time until the fall.....so can only image how much fun we are going to have today. I'm hoping to post and share those projects with you.....but for tomorrow........I will be sharing the 3-dozen cards I made for my grandkids teachers for the end of the year. Hope you can stop back tomorrow and check those cards out. Have a great Friday and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment