Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of Year Teacher Thank You Cards

Happy Saturday my Blogger Friends - Are you ready for a FUN PACKED weekend? I will be heading out to lunch with my BFF and then we are attending a Fun Shop that is being presented by our friend Berta. We are going to be making a notecard holder ..... which of course I will be sharing with you. But for today - I will be sharing the cards that I made for my grandkids teachers for the end of the school year........check them out....... My oldest daughter called me and asked me if I would make cards for the Windsor School teachers and staff as a way of saying Thank You for all the hard work that they put into teaching and guiding the kids this school year. I of course JUMPED at this opportunity to be involved in this end of the year thank you.  I had seen this FABULOUSLY CUTE Owl Bookmark card on the internet and just knew that I wanted to start out making each of  my grandkids teachers an owl Thank You Card......Here's what the three of them looked like. Of course I'm going to share the pink owl card with you (surprise....surprise). This is the one that my granddaughter was giving to her teacher Mrs LaPointe. The cards I made weren't changed up much from the original Internet post - but I did change up the colors of each of the ones I made.  These were made using the Stampin Up Owl punch and Big Shot bookmark die. And here is a close up of the pink card. To each of the cards I added the teachers name and I tried to use some of my grandkids favorite colors for each of the teachers cards. And I leave you with a close-up of the pink bookmark. Have to say that each of these thank you cards turned out adorable and just know that their teachers will really appreciate the kind thoughts that went into making them each of their cards. I'm off to play......but will be back tomorrow to share the rest of the cards that I made for the other teachers and staff at my grandkids schools. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment