Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Congrats Card From Gail

Happy Wednesday my Blogger Friends and THANKS for joining me today. Today I will be sharing a very sweet card I received from my Stamping Friend Gail......Check it out...... First of all.....I fell in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this border punch.......Sure hoping it's a Martha Stewart border punch that is carried at Michael's......I'm feeling a road trip in line for this weekend! Here is the darling card that Gail sent to me.......I just love love love it. She used the new SU mini catalog punch Hello Blossom stamp ......and she embossed the entire image onto real red cardstock......and framed it all out with amazing border punch. She also ran the front panel of her card through the cuddlebug.....creating a fabulous swiss dot image across the entire front panel of the card. (LOVE ALL THE TEXTURE THAT GAIL CREATED ON THIS CARD......) She even used the Play on Words stamp set this is on special this month from SU - love how Gail added her own little message to the Play on Words stamp set to really give it that something special touch. If you haven't guessed it yet.....Gail was sending me a Congratulations on my recent Weight Watchers Goal. And I leave you with this little something extra that Gail added to the front frame of her card. THANK YOU Gail! Your so sweet to send me a congrats card on my weight loss. You touched me beyond words and I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to make and send me this card (I know you are getting ready to leave for Hawaii and you must have a million things on your plate right now.......THANK YOU for sending me this card!) I'll be back tomorrow to share an extra special Wild Life in Arizona post with you. I promise you....Your heart will skip a beat when you see what has taken up residents in my yard this spring. Hope you can stop back tomorrow to see my extra special little critter. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way she punched on the inside of the card! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete