Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Bash Blog Hop Coming

Happy Monday my Blogger Friends. Hope you had a fabulous weekend! I enjoyed a relaxing day yesterday with my honey and got LOTS of things checked off my "to do" list. I spent all of Saturday shopping with my BFF. We picked up some amazing items at the scrapbook stores and enjoyed not only a full day of shopping but ended up having our hubbies drive downtown to meet us for dinner. LOVE IT that all four of us enjoy getting together and hanging out. OKAY.......Now on to my big announcement........Craft Junkie Too is having a birthday on Monday, May 23rd and I'll be participating in the CraftJunkieToo Birthday Bash Blog Hop. Check it out: Tracy is asking her 11-Crafty Designers (that would be ME) to participate in this fun Birthday Bash Blog Hop. Here's how the Blog Hop works........Each of the Crafty Designers will post links to the blog before and the blogs after each Crafty Designer and that will link each of my Blogger Friends (that would be YOU) to all eleven of the CraftJunkieToo designers blogs. All you'll need to do is click on each of the blogs that I'll have posted on my blog next Monday and it will link you to my fellow design team members. YIPPIEEEE - super fun and a great way for me to link you to some new blogs - and allows me to spread the word that Tracy is celebrating her birthday. Here's a sample of what I'll be posting......
Hope you can join me on MY FIRST BLOG HOP......I'm sure it's going to be FUN!

I'm off to do some serious scrapbooking at the Ranch today. I plan to meet up with my BFF for lunch and then join the other ladies from the Ranch for an afternoon of scrapbooking - chatter and LAUGHTER!

Hope to see you back here tomorrow......I've been busy creating cards and projects over the last couple of days and can't wait to share them with you. Until tomorrow........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment