Friday, April 22, 2011

Gift for my BFF

Hi Blogger Friends and Happy Friday to you. Hope you have some GREAT THINGS planned for the weekend. It's finally SUMMER (okay Spring.....) in Arizona and from here on out....The weather will be totally awesome in my neck of the woods - LOVE IT! Today.....I will be sharing a sneak peek with you on the gifts that I made my BFF for last weekends Mesa Convention.....Take a look..... I made all of these for Jan and wrapped them in a clear bag and had it placed on her pillow each morning as a wake-up surprise........Today, I'm going to share the lipstick compact with you.
I learned this technique from Lori Heiling's Blog.......She is so talented and did an amazing job with her video tutorial on this project.
This came together with circles and glue......and was so stinky cute with the silver (somewhat) shiny paper on the inside.
The cherry on the top was the addition of the red lipstick pen which went on the outside cover of my compact.......TOO CUTE!
And one last picture of my compact note holder.......
I'll be sharing more pictures tomorrow of some of the other projects I made for Jan......SO....hope you can come back and check out additional projects that made. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment