Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bucket from Opal

Happy Thursday my Blogger Friends......Yesterday was my weigh in day at Weight Watchers.....HOLY BUCKETS....I lost 2.2 pounds last week. That means....I'VE LOST a total of 30LBS in 16-weeks! I only have 4 more pounds to go and then I've reached my lifetime status (again). I'm hoping that I can do that in two weeks! Today I'm going to share a darling Easter Bucket that my stamping buddy Opal dropped off to me last week....Check it out......How Cute Is This?
I'm not sure if Opal knows my favorite color is PINK.....and when she handed me this cute little bucket.....I think I squealed.......It was stuffed with some adorable treasurers.
Opal even made me the cutest butterfly nametag for my bucket....Which by the way....has taken a new home right on my workstation......I'm probably going to store some of my pens or adhesive pens in it.
Here's a close-up of the goodies that were tucked inside.......TOO FUN!
And one last look at all the fun embellishments that Opal gave me. THANK YOU Opal for thinking of me and leaving me with first and only Easter Bucket. ADORABLE! I'm going to be sharing with you tomorrow (and throughout the weekend) the treats that I gave to my BFF last weekend for the Mesa Convention.....I promise you......the gifts are sweet and charming and were a BIG HIT with Jan. Hope to see you tomorrow............Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment