Monday, March 07, 2011

Swap Cards Received

Happy Monday Blogger Friends - I'm SO THRILLED that you are joining me today! I want to share with you today four cards I received from my fellow SU Demo friends here in Tucson. Let's not waste any time and get started...... Here's a group shot of the four cards we are going to be viewing today.......
This first card is from my demo friend Kendra Richardson - WOW...does she do amazing work or what? It's kind of hard to see but she took her Newsprint DSP and folded over sections of the DSP to create a rippled look and then used a small piece of dimensional to lift it up and keep the ripple from smashing down......AMAZING LOOK!
Next up is a sweet little card from JoAnn Foster. She ran her Whisper White cardstock throught the embossing folder (just in the corner) and then colored in the petals with a SU marker. Her sentiment is lifted up on the center mat, which give her whole card a very elegent look. THANKS JoAnn for sharing this lovely card with me.
Next is a lovely card from Sue Smedley. Sue used a tone-on-tone look and made the bird pop off the card with a dimensional. Fabulously lovely card Sue!
And last is an amazing card made by Rachel. She used glossy cardstock to give this card all kinds of gloss and shine and turn a somewhat simple image into a true work of art. Thanks Rachel for sharing your ideas with me.
Hope to share more cards I received with you tomorrow and my Mesa Convention haul with you later in the week. Please stop back tomorrow and Keep Living Your Dream today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment