Thursday, March 17, 2011

SW Stampers Swap cards Part 2

Happy St Patty's Day to all! Today will be part two of the cards I received from my fellow SW Stampers for the month of March.....But before I start......I want to do a Weight Watcher's Weigh In.......I'm down another 2.8 pounds....for a GRAND TOTAL (to date) of 22.5 pounds.....YAHHOO for me! Now......Let's get started with the cards from my fellow SW Stampers..... Here's an overview of the cards I received........ This first card is from Barb. She used Springtime Vintage DSP and Bold Blossum and So Happy for you stamp set. Just love everything about this card Barb.
Next up is the make n take we made.......love that we created our own DSP and were able to run that through the big shot. I just kept saying....I'm not into vintage...but this card totally has made a believer in me. LOVE THIS CARD!
Next is Sue's card. She showed us how to make this card - and it's folding your cardstock and running that through the crimper - HOW COOL IS THIS......hopefully I will remember where I put this card so I can use this technique for my holiday cards next year.
Here is the card Kathy shared with us. I fell in LOVE with this card the moment she put it in my hands. Kathy used the Create a Cupcake stamp set along with lots of product from SAB. This card will probably be in my next group of cards that I just have to CASE!
This little number was shared by Kendra. How lovely is this card......Using the Something to Celebrate stamp set and Subtles DSP makes this card one of those that I can see using for birthday cards for all ages.
And last (but CERTAINLY....NOT LEAST) was Sue's card. Have to say that after I received this card I was hooked on placing an order for all the SU sewing pieces that went into this card. LOVE the little button sampler that she stamped and put on this card......and HOW ADORABLE is that pin cushion? FABULOUS CARD Sue!
I am blessed to be surrounded by this wonderfully talented group of ladies......I love getting together with them to hear all the latest and greatest things that are happening....but....my all time favorite part of our get-together is our swap sharing time........You are all very talented ladies and Thank You for including me in your wonderful group!
Well...tomorrow is Friday and I'm looking forward to a full weekend in my studio - It's been too long since I just hung out and created and my hopes are that I can do that all weekend long. SO......Keep Living Your Dream......I WILL BE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment