Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SW Stampers Door Prize

Happy Tuesday Blogger Friends! Today I share with you a door prize I made for my SW Stampers group this month. Check out the cut 3x3 cards I made as part of my door prize. I used the Sale-A-Bration DSP for my cards and box holder.....
The container for this adorable box is the SU Bigz Box #2 die. I just joined the two boxes together and adhered them together.
I made 4-note cards for the card holder. Each card measures 3x3 and a single scallop circle and stamped flower fit perfectly on the front of each card.
Here's a close-up of all four colors.....Old Olive.....Pumpkin Pie.....Pacific Point and MY FAVORITE SU COLOR.....Melon Mambo.
And one last close-up of this little cutie. My door prize was won by Sue....and she loved my little stationary box. Needless to say......It found a new home and I will probably demo this at our April meeting.
Thanks for stopping in today - Hope you can come back tomorrow when I'll be sharing some SW Stamper swap cards I received for March. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment