Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SW Stamper Swap Cards-March

Hi Stamper and Blogger Friends - Happy Wednesday to you! Today is part one of a two part series........Spot-lighting the SW Stamper cards I received in March. Let's get started.... Here's a picture of the first five cards I received.......
First up is the card I swapped......It is a 3x3 card and just screams FUN!
Next up is T's card.......She used glossy card stock for her image to be stamped on. She too made her card a 3x3 card.
This next card was made by Karen - She used a SAB set and SU Sunny Garden DSP.
This next card was made by Ginny. SAB DSP and stamp set was used on her card.
And last....but seriously not least is the card Kathy swapped with me. She popped dotted the butterfly and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the seam binding she used. LOVELY Kathy! Hope you enjoyed these cards - these ladies do a fabulous job with all the swaps they participate in and I'm always honored to receive their cards. Tomorrow I'll be sharing the second group of cards that I received from the remaining SW Stampers. Hope you can come back tomorrow and see what I received. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment