Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jan's FUN SHOP

Happy Sunday my Blogger Friends. Hope you have some wonderful plans for today and I would like to thank you for spending a few moments with me. Today, I want to share with you the three cards my BFF had us make yesterday at another SaddleBrooke Fun Shop. We were learning how to do paper piecing at this Fun Shop..... Here are the three cards that we made at the Fun Shop.........
This first card was made with a couple Hero Arts stamps and we cut out the flower and raised it onto this card. The zig zag flower stamp was placed on the center of this whisper white card and a fabulous "thank you" was stamped right on top of the zig zag stamped image.
This cute little girl card allowed us to cut out the blue gingham dress and piece it onto the little girl. We colored in her body parts with flesh tone colored pencils and gave her several shades of brown hair to make this one of my favorite cards we made yesterday.
And the last card we made was from a throw that Jan keeps in her living room and she put that throw on her copy machine and printed out sheets of this for our chair card. This just shows that we can use things around our house to make designer series paper from them and then use that paper for paper piecing. FABULOUS!
Thanks for stopping by today.....I'll be back tomorrow with a very special card that my stamping friend Ann made for me......It is going to make you SMILE big time. Hope to see you tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment